Toyota Of Irving Collision Center Customer Service in Irving, Texas
At Toyota of Irving in our Body Shop department, we are looking for a pleasant personality to join our team. As an CCCS for the body shop, you are responsible for making sure that every day functions run smoothly. We are looking for an individual who can work independently as well as be able to adapt rapidly to any situation that may occur.
TITLE: Collision Center Customer Service Rep
Reports To: Collision Customer Service rep.
Works With: Estimators, Parts personnel, Production Managers
Hours of Work: 8 AM to 6 PM Monday to Friday
AM to PM Saturday (some Saturdays)
_ PM to __ PM Lunch
- Work with each customer in a courteous and professional manner, ensuring that each owner is totally satisfied with the service he or she receives.
- Maintain all Collision Center paperwork and supporting documents in such a manner as to provide quick access to all paper work.
Maintain all body shop paperwork and supporting documents in such a manner as to provide accurate information on any vehicle.
- Maintain visibility and accessibility in the customer reception area.
- Greet all customers in a friendly manner. This includes recognizing another customer’s presence while working with a primary customer, production leader, paperwork, etc. This activity also extends to insurance and vendor personnel.
- Prepare accurate repair (work) order for all work to be done, the dollar amount for which they are responsible, the method of payment and the day (time) the vehicle may reasonably be expected to be completed.
- Monitor and direct all telephone activities.
- Schedule customer appointments. Confirm all appointments by telephone the day prior to the appointment.
- Call customers when work is completed on their vehicles and all paperwork is finished.
- Maintain the Collision Center administration system in accordance with the established procedures.
- Maintain the departmental filing system.
- Maintain necessary office supplies.
- Maintain key control in accordance with the established policies.
- Accomplish additional duties as assigned by the Collision Center manager.
Job responsibilities and duties are subject to revision at managements discretion.
Physical Requirements for TOI Collision Center Employees
The administrator will perform the majority of job-related duties in an office in the Collision Center, but will also be required to work throughout the dealership. You may be exposed to loud noise, exhaust fumes, paint fumes and other conditions associated with repair when in the main Collision Center work area. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch.
- Full-time employees are offered Medical, Vision & Dental after 90 days or less of employment
- 401K retirement and saving plans are offered to employees after working at the dealership for 6 months or more
- Paid Vacation time after one year of employment, selected holiday pay, sick pay for full time employees after 3 months of employment as earned