Toyota Of Irving Automotive Sales Associate in Irving, Texas
We're hiring Automotive Sales Associates to join our team at Toyota of Irving.
Do you have Sales experience and are looking for your next opportunity? Our team at Toyota of Irving is willing to train new entry-level employees who are self-motivated and eager to learn.
Are you results-focused, highly driven, and have automotive sales experience? Apply now for our Automotive Sales Consultant/Associate position.
As an Automotive Sales Consultant/Associate, you'll assist clients in the purchase and ownership experience while providing an excellent level of service. We're willing to train those who would like to start a new career.
Automotive Sales Associate Responsibilities
- Prospects for new clients
- Accountable for departmental performance standards; “Customer Service Index"
- Has proper knowledge of products, market trends, and certifications
- Reviews, updates and manages inventory reports daily
- Prepares and reviews monthly plan with Sales Director
- Creates and executes strategy for increasing market share
- Completes all aspects of the sales process including delivery of the vehicles
- Attends weekly department meetings
- Nurture enriching relationships to build clientele for life.
- Exhibit consultative selling skills; assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Continuously develop product and sales acumen to become the vehicle authority. Know the in’s and the out’s of product offerings, optional packages, and the latest technologies.
- Perform high-quality, professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles.
- Follow-up with buyers to ensure successful referral business.
- Learn to overcome objections and thrive within sales situations.
Report directly to the Sales Director regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses. Automotive Sales Associate Qualifications
Previous sales experience, at least 1-2 years
- Previous automotive sales experience is a plus
- Ability to learn new information quickly
- Self-starter mentality and ambitious spirit preferred
- Ready to waste no time on learning new product in’s and out’s
- Phenomenal communication skills with customers and team members
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
Clean driving record and valid driver’s license Automotive Sales Associate Benefits
Full-time employees are offered Medical, Vision & Dental
- 401K retirement and saving plans are offered to employees after working at the dealership for 6 months or more
- Paid Vacation time, selected holiday pay About Us
Toyota of Irving is a family owned dealership in the heart of the DFW metroplex. We recently finished our state of the art, brand new facility and are looking for highly qualified candidates to join our exceptional Toyota of Irving family. Great place to work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.