Kiewit Corporation Maintenance Mechanic Helper in Ingleside, Texas
Requisition ID: 70283
Assist skilled craftsperson(s) by performing supportive duties as directed and will work under immediate supervision. The level and degree of job responsibilities and requirements vary depending on months of experience and assigned job step.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
• Work with industry specialists to trouble shoot/diagnose problems with production machinery.
• Learn to set-up, run, troubleshoot, and tear down production machinery.
• Assist wiht keeping designated machinery in running condition.
• Minimize down time by assisting with effective PM procedures and management.
• Assist with troubleshooting machinery errors during production times.
• Work with Machine Operators to ensure machines are running safely and properly.
• May require a high school diploma or its equivalent with previous years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Must possess knowledge skills and abilities for position
• Ability to understand, follow and transmit written and oral instructions and communicate effectively with management/supervision
• Field experience in chosen craft discipline
• Knowledge of the safe and efficient use of hand tools, power tools and layout tools.
• Able to meet all physical requirements.
• Must have all required tools
• Expected to climb and work at heights and in confined spaces (may exceed 200 ft)
• Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
• Able to work overtime, nights, and weekends as required by the workload
• Observe and comply with all safety and project rules. Performs other duties as required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Kiewit Corporation Jobs