Mattress Firm Part Time Sales Associate in Humble, Texas
Want a career with performance based opportunity and uncapped earning potential? Mattress Firm just might be the best company for you! Come, join us, and work in a competitive environment, with the best in the business.
At Mattress Firm, we reward success and foster a culture of fun, friendship, and development. We are on the hunt for Part Time Retail Sales Associate to join our Team.
Here at Mattress Firm, we're hip to the fact that most people don't know much about a mattress – other than the fact that they like to sleep on one! That's why we have an in-depth training program for all of our new team members.
You can rest assured that with our Training Program, Mattress Firm will provide you with the tools you need to improve lives one relationship at a time .
We offer you $10 an hour + 4% commissions off gross profit!
What Makes a great candidate?
- Fast thinker with high self-motivation
- Demonstrates honesty and integrity
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Results driven and service oriented
- Military experience
- Sales, customer service or management experience
- Microsoft Office products
(a mix of these works for us, too)
Skills that help you win here:
- Competitive Nature
- Problem Solving
- Customer Focused
- Superior Communication
- Experience with
- Inside Sales
- Customer Service and/or Business Development.
A day in the life:
I* nside Sales*
- Providing exceptional guest service while driving sales by executing Mattress Firm's exclusive Buying Process
- Maintaining awareness of competitor's advertisements and services offered
- Participating in assigned training and development initiatives to remain current on products, offerings and programs
Store Execution and Management
- Ensuring the store is properly merchandised, and the correct sale is displayed in store
- Following opening and closing procedures and balancing of books
- Inventory management
- Ensuring assigned stores are to company standards, while policies and safety regulations are followed.
A few more things…
It's a traditional retail environment – so we will need you to be available to work during our busiest times. This includes evenings, weekends, and some holidays.
Also, Mattress Firm is committed to providing a safe work environment. All employees will be subject to a pre-employment background screen as a part of our onboarding.
We ask that our employees are physically capable of lifting 50 pounds.
Now don't fall asleep out there… the sooner that we receive your application, the closer you are to the career of your dreams!