Capgemini SAP OTC Manager in Houston, Texas
7-10 years of functional/configuration experience in SAP-SD
• 2 full lifecycle SAP implementations
• Experience in leading blueprint workshops, SAP Configuration, Custom Development, Cutover Activities, Data Migration, Testing and User Training, and Hypercare Support
• EDI Interface development strongly desired
• Strong experience needed in writing functional specification document for different type of objects (RICEFW).
• Expertise in SD-FI integrations (AR accounting, inventory accounting, inter-company processing)
• Knowledge of SD-MM integration (MM fields impacting SD)
• Experience in setting up SD pricing design and integration is desired
• Ability to troubleshoot systems issues (i.e. ATP situations and MRP issues as they relate to OTC/SD)
• Flexibility, adaptability, and process improvement approach
• Technical proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Minimum travel required (10 – 20%)
Nice to Have
• Certifications in ITIL, Lean, Six Sigma, etc.
• Experience with ticketing (supporting) applications like HPQC and Solution Manager
• SAP Certification will be an added advantage
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong executive presence and ability to interact with client and internal project teams
• Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities
• Creates a shared sense of direction and community among the teams
• Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements
• Ability to articulate and present different points-of-views on various integration points of SAP ERP applications
• Time management skills are a must, as well as the ability to be flexible and creative
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design. Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing. You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience. You are seen as active member within technology communities.
• Qualification: Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: SE level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Must have experience in Package Configuration.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Organization: NA AS
Title: SAP OTC Manager
Requisition ID: 049328
- Capgemini Jobs