CVS Health Regional Sales Manager, Home Infusion - Houston in Houston, Texas
As a Regional Sales Manager with Coram CVS/specialty infusion services, you will take ownership of a region and lead a team promoting home infusion therapy products and services. You and your team will make a difference improving the quality of life for patients by representing specialty pharmacy services that provide high-quality, compassionate infusion care they will receive in the comfort of their home.
• Work in the field 70-80% of your day working with your team mentoring, training and actively selling.
• You will be leading a team of 14 infusion sales representatives including Territory Managers and Nurse and Dietitian Clinical Sales Liaisons
• Participate in the development of strategic Tactical Account Plans for all designated hospitals.
• Present key program initiatives; meet with hospital case management, discharge planners, medical management and handle customer complaints effectively.
• Partner with the Regional Vice President of Sales to provide your team with the tools, leadership support, training and mentoring needed to achieve referral goals and grow revenue through specific strategies.
• Promote solid operational relationships with branch team to support customer service and revenue growth.
• Set and track weekly sales goals and calls with focus on key products.
• Evaluate and provide performance management feedback needed to grow the professional capabilities of the sales team.
• Resolve staff questions about sales goals, commission payments, new referral crediting, etc.
• Take an active role in recruitment of new sales applicants through natural market interactions (hospitals, HHAs, trade shows, etc.).
• Have excellent written and verbal customer service skills and advanced computer skills in order to interact with key partners and patients.
This position requires travel up to 80% of the time and will include overnight travel when COVID restrictions cease. This territory covers the Houston and New Orleans territories.
Learn more about us: https://www.youtube.com/user/CoramHealthcare and https://vimeo.com/search?q=cvshealth
• Minimum 3 years healthcare sales management experience.
• Minimum 5 years healthcare service sales experience.
• Travel within the designated region.
• Possess a valid and current driver’s license and auto insurance.
• Travel overnight
• Have experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook and Word to document and track activity.
• Home infusion or hospital sales experience.
• Familiarity with specialty pharmacy
Verifiable High School Diploma or GED is required. College degree is preferred.
At Coram, a CVS Health business, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
- CVS Health Jobs