HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Radiology Technologist ARRT (PRN) in Houston, Texas
Texas Orthopedic Hospital – Houston, TX
Texas Orthopedic Hospital was opened in 1995. We welcome you to a new era in orthopedic care. As one of the only specialty hospitals in the country focusing solely on orthopedics, Texas Orthopedic Hospital our 62 bed facility is pleased to offer all services conveniently located within one building:
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Clinic Visits
- In and Out-patient Surgery
- Aquatic Therapy
- Spinal Diagnostic and Treatment Center
Texas Orthopedic Hospital is currently looking for a Radiology Tech.
- This position requires competence in assessment, treatment, and/or care for the age groups indicated.
- The skills and knowledge needed to provide such care may be gained through education, training, or experience.
- Maintains certification by the Texas Department of Health required. Current registration with A.R.R.T. (American Registry of Radiologic Technologist) preferred.
- BCLS, Graduate of an accredited or registered school of Radiology Technology.
- Previous experience in hospital environment preferred.
Title: Radiology Technologist ARRT (PRN)
Location: Texas-Houston-Texas Orthopedic Hospital- Houston
Requisition ID: 01601-91894