Honeywell Procurement Functional Excellence Lead in Houston, Texas
Procurement Functional Excellence Lead
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Supervise the procurement team where you will ensure all performance metrics are being met within required time frames under conformity to the applicable internal controls and compliance requirements. You will be responsible to manage, coach, and mentor individuals.
Present unpopular views or decisions in a way that people can understand
Achieve and maintain a high level of proficiency in your area of expertise and actively share your expertise with others
Proactively manage and develop the team.
20 Maintaining & implementing procurement systems to support data analytics
20 Change Management
50 Collecting & validating data associated with procurement performance metrics
10 Attending & supporting meetings
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor Degree in Science, Technology, Mathematics, or Economics
- 5-7 years experience in data analytics & reporting, and providing data support to leadership
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills,
- Strong communication/relationship skills
- Finance, Business or Procurement experience,
- Negotiation and influencing skills,
- Working knowledge on SAP, Track Via, Sharepoint, Tableau
- Strong PC skills and experience with Microsoft products,
- Basic Knowledge of accounting principles,
- Improvement and results oriented mindset,
- Team management experience
Exempt Performance Materials and Technologies
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req148694
- Category: Procurement
- Location: 1250 W Sam Houston Pkwy S, Houston, TX 77042 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.