Ricoh Americas Corporation Operational Reporting and BPO Manager in Houston, Texas
POSITION PROFILE Role manages the day to day interactions between the onshore leadership team and the offshore operational teams ensuring KPI attainment, process knowledge, training, and adherence to policy and procedures. First point of contact for offshore operational teams. Daily focus on offshore teams with dotted line support to functional Customer Administration leaders to drive results.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily interaction with offshore leadership team aligning to the corporate goals and objectives for functional leaders
- Ensures all processes are communicated, understood, & implemented within offshore teams
- Manages KPIs to uncover any opportunities within the results then develops resolution plan in tandem with offshore leadership team
- Responsible to offshore contingent worker setup, access, maintenance and termination
- Responsible for reviewing and approving credits, refunds, and adjustments in concurrence with the corporate policy
- International travel as needed to support operations
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience and Certifications)
- Requires 4-year college degree (major in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business or Math is preferred) or equivalent experience.
- Ability to support remote teams of contracted workers
- Ability to interact, support, and communicate with Executive/C-Level Leaders
- Minimum of 10 years of business experience in a customer service environment preferred
- Professional Presentation Skills
- Training Experience highly preferred