Learning Care Group Greeter - Briar Forest / Kirkwood / Energy Corridor in Houston, Texas
Greeter - Briar Forest / Kirkwood / Energy Corridor
Share by Email Share on LinkedIn Share on Twitter Share on Facebook
Brand: La Petite Academy
11803 Briar Forest Dr
Requisition ID: 91153
Date Posted: 5/4/2021
Are you ready to be a difference maker? Learning Care Group is a community of collaborative, bold, fun, dedicated individuals. Here, you’ll find a dynamic environment and culture that is inclusive and collaborative. As early education leaders, we’re making a strong, lasting, positive impact on children every day. Their future begins now. And so does yours.
La Petite Academy is Hiring an Assistant/Greeter
We are Hiring Greeters to Assist with Drop Off and Pick Up!
· Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
· Assist in welcoming all students during morning drop off and escorting them to their classroom.
· Assist with daily temperature and health screening.
· Ensure all children wash their hands upon entering the building.
· Help retrieve the children and belongings from their classroom upon the parent’s arrival for pick up.
· Relay all pertinent information from the day to parents.
· A High School diploma or equivalent
· Experience working in a licensed childcare facility preferred
· Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
· Must be at least 18 years of age
We know our best asset is our people! So we’ve made a commitment to ensure you feel valued, with a robust, comprehensive offering that is competitive and exceeds your expectations. That means market-relevant compensation, a targeted range of health and wellness benefits (including life insurance, dental, vision, as well as medical for full-time positions), and retirement planning, with a 401k match. We recognize your potential, encourage your talent, and support your growth with ongoing training and development. We also offer tuition reimbursement, assistance with your CDA (worth college credit toward an Early Childhood degree), and our exclusive Master Teacher program to enhance your skills—and increase your pay. Don’t wait. Start strong today.