Honeywell Finance Manager in Houston, Texas
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We are looking for a results-oriented Sr Financial Analyst to help drive the business' growth, efficiency, and financial performance for two LOBs. This meaningful, high-exposure position is an excellent developmental opportunity for someone who seeks to hold leadership roles within Finance.
Provide leadership to the Honeywell Process Solutions Organization to create increased visibility into operational strategy and performance with the goal of driving speed, quality and cost efficiency. You will play a part and lead others in supporting HPS’s Strategic Plan, Annual Operating Plan and Estimate processes, as well as overseeing headcount reporting. You will also develop integrated revenue and expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations. You will create and analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual reports to ensure financial information has been recorded accurately. You will also identify trends and developments in competitive environments and present findings to senior management.
· Reporting and analysis
· Operational expertise
· Partner with leadership
· Train new team members
· Identify improvement areas
· Establish clear processes
· Work independently
· Collaborate effectively
· Lead complex projects
· Manage numerous priorities
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
· 5-10 years of experience working in finance or accounting
· 5 + years of financial systems and reporting
· 2 + years of experience in Hyperion, Oracle, SAP, or other finance systems
· Experience developing forecasts and operating plans
· Exceptional analytical skills (linking results to drivers)
· Direct communication with clarity at all levels
· Demonstrated leadership and influencing skills
· Self-motivated, results-oriented and assertive individual
· The ability to make consistent and timely decisions
· The ability to quickly identify subtle patterns among issues
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
- Honeywell Jobs