Harbor Healthcare System Billing Coordinator (Home Health) - Full Time - Houston, TX in Houston, Texas
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a full time Home Health Billing Coordinator position in the Houston area.
Review claim denials. Submit corrected claims and/or follow appeal process to completion. Communicate with agencies and/or clinical staff to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Need at least 2 recent years’ experience in medical billing.
- Experience in home health billing to include working claim denials and outstanding AR. Experience with EOB's and claim denials.
- Must have thorough understanding of Medicaid rules, managed care, and commercial health insurance.
- Excellent customer service and telephone etiquette skills. Ability to work effectively with all levels of management and other colleagues, demonstrating initiative, mature judgment and customer service orientation.
- Must possess high degree of professionalism and adaptability.
- Effective verbal and written communications, including active listening skills and skill in presenting findings and recommendations.
- Proficient in the use of end-user computer applications regarding productivity (MS Word, Excel, Outlook), patient billing and other medical information system.
- Ability to finish work to completion and on-time.
- Self-motivated, able to work productively, effectively, and independently in a fast paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills, work ethic, and high attention to detail.
- Team Player mindset.
- Semi-monthly pay periods - Direct Deposit
- Healthcare Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(K)
- PTO (Personal Time Off)
- Holiday Pay
Harbor Healthcare is recruiting for Harbor Healthcare System of Houston. Please apply directly through this website, complete the online application, and attach resume.
Title: Billing Coordinator (Home Health) - Full Time - Houston, TX
Company: Harbor Healthcare System
Location: Houston, TX