Senior Living Properties LLC Certified Medication Aide (CMA) in Hamilton, Texas
We believe everyone deserves a great life. That’s why at Senior Living Properties, we’re committed to providing love and attention one resident at a time. And that’s why we’re so committed to the success of the people who build their careers here. It’s people like you who are the key. You’re the reason we’re setting the standard in the delivery of rehabilitation, quality post-acute services, and long-term care. Join us and discover how one of the lives you’ll change will be your own.
At Senior Living Properties, your talent can make a difference each and every day. And if you think that’s rewarding, wait until you hear about the career advantages we can offer you. Everyone deserves a great life, including you.
What We Offer
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible schedules
- Opportunity to build a meaningful career Responsibilities Under the supervision of a Licensed Nurse, the Certified Medication Aide (CMA) sets up and administers medication and functions as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA). This will include assisting residents with activities of daily living. Qualifications* Must be certified as a Certified Medication Tech (CMT) or Certified Medication Aide (CMA) by the State and must also be a Certified Nursing Assistant in good standing with the state.
- Ability to relate positively to residents and families and work cooperatively with other employees.
- Capable of maintaining regular attendance.
- Ability to supervise other employees and work cooperatively to obtain resident care objectives.
- Meet all local health regulations, and successfully complete a post-offer health assessment.
- Physical and sensory requirements (with or without the aid of mechanical devices): walking, reaching, climbing, bending, lifting, grasping, fine hand coordination, pushing and pulling, ability to hear and respond to pages; ability to distinguish smells, tastes and temperatures, ability to read and write, ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with residents, families, personnel, vendors and consultants; ability to remain calm under stress. We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.