Lowe's Fulfillment Coordinator in Gun Barrel City, Texas
What You Will Do
All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products our customers need. As a Fulfillment Coordinator, this means:
• Being friendly and professional, and engaging customers as they enter the store, helping them find merchandise if needed.
• Picking and checking merchandise for customer pickup.
• Engaging in safe work practices and encouraging others to do the same.
The Fulfillment Coordinator spends most of his/her time checking, managing, and fulfilling online orders. This associate also provides valuable input to customers to help them through their online orders.
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel; however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings, trainings, or to support neighboring stores.
What We're Looking For
• Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or up to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
• Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
• Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
• Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
What You Need To Succeed
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction).
• Experience with computer and web-based systems (e.g., email, web-based applications, delivery/scheduling systems, online ordering systems, training).
• 6 months of retail experience providing customer service, including identifying and resolving customer issues, assisting customers in locating product, greeting customers, answering phones, building relationships with customers, and thanking customers for their business.
• 1 year of retail merchandising experience, including performing Zone Recovery, stocking, down stocking, facing/fronting product, pricing, maintaining signage, and housekeeping.
• 1 year of experience in a customer service position at a home improvement or hardware retailer in related department (e.g., kitchen, plumbing, electrical, lawn and garden).
If the state or local municipality requires a salesperson license for this position, you must either be licensed or pass the requisite licensing exam within sixty (60) days of starting employment in this position.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Job ID: 1628704BR
Line of Business: Store
Job Category: Store Operations
Department: LWSUSAOperations ASM
Employment Type I: Regular
Employment Type II: Full time
Location #: 1801
Location Name: Gun Barrel City, TX
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
- Lowe's Jobs