Robert Half International System Administrator in Grapevine, Texas
Provide 24x7 escalation point of contact for all datacenter and infrastructure Systems, Includes onsite in some locations
Builds and supports Infrastructure Datacenter systems, software and creates supporting documentation. Able to manage individual and project timelines to meet deliverable dates.
Able to understand and support for VMWare enterprise systems, clusters, high availability and datacenter disaster recovery failover. Includes support for VM guest systems running on corporate host clusters such as Windows, Linux, virtual switches, VMWare management appliances and others. Our infrastructure runs 98% virtualized, understanding this architecture is key to projects and RTB support.
Able to understand and support for Windows OS, file shares, DFS, IIS, security certificates, windows cluster, SQL, Citrix, Exchange, Skype, SharePoint, RightFax, Zerto, VRealize, DRS, IP addressing, and others as required. – Include NIST hardening and security best practices
Assists with environment governance and release management as key lead or contributor during upgrades, releases, testing, change management activities, and change deployments across environments. Understands and follow SDLC and change management processes.
Collaborates closely with business, developers, vendors, and infrastructure team members to analyze, troubleshoot and solve complex issues.
Advanced project support for software platforms and systems, including written project documentation.
Understands, executes and automates asset management and version tracking for applications, software, physical and virtual systems.
Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
For immediate consideration please email your resume to email@example.com
• Minimum Bachelor's degree; or HS Diploma and 3 years of related experience (Combination of experience and/or appropriate Certifications).
• Minimum 3 years experience in a similar supporting role.
• Required licensures, detail oriented certifications, and/or Board certifications as applicable
• Experience in supporting 24x7 on-call enterprise class data center environments. Ability to lift, move and carry 50 lbs.
• 3 Years experience and understanding of Windows OS, file shares, DFS, IIS, security certificates, windows clustering, IP addressing, Active Directory, Exchange, Skype, DNS, SQL, Citrix, SharePoint, RightFax, File system security and other components of enterprise level directory services.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience or equivalent training for VMWare support for enterprise level configurations. Work experience and understanding basics for VMware clusters, V-Motion, DRS automation, reporting and other functions.
• Communication (written, verbal and listening), problem-solving, troubleshooting, interpersonal, technical, analytical and organizational skills.
• Individual in this position must be able to work in a standard office environment which requires sitting and viewing monitor(s) for extended periods of time, operating standard office equipment such as, but not limited to, a keyboard, copier and telephone
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $70,000.00 - $90,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Grapevine, TX
Date Posted: July 31, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 04030-9502641207
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs