Lockheed Martin Senior Electrical Engineer / Motor Ignition Safety Device Engineer / DFW, TX in Grand Prairie, Texas
Description: Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control (MFC) in Grand Prairie TX, is looking for a Motor Ignition Safety Device Engineer to support a major missile program.
The successful candidate will have a Bachelor or Master of Science in Electrical Engineering with an emphasis on Control Engineering and General Digital and mixed signal design. Responsibilities include a demonstrated ability to successfully serve as the deputy technical lead for Ignition Safety hardware procurement and integration efforts. The successful candidate will provide technical oversight and monitoring of a major subcontract and related sub tier subcontracts.
Must be able to obtain a DOD Secret security clearance Domestic Travel approximately 10%-20% anticipated.
Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
Click here to visit Lockheed Martin Missile and Fire Control's The Muse Profile
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with rocket motor initiators and ignitors.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to effectively interact with customers and contractors.
- Ability to work in a collaborative IPT environment and will be responsible for representing Lockheed Martin in several IPTs.
- Must be a self-starter with good organizational skills.
- Diverse skill set and flexibility in handling daily activities
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- Previous integration and test experience.
- Experience working across engineering disciplines.
- Experience in risk management and earned value management.
- Experience in munitions fuze design and fuzing safety.
- Prior fuze safety board experience.
- Familiarity with Mil-STD-1316 and Mil-STD-1901
- Experience in analog circuit design, simulation, schematic capture, PCB layout and test.
- Experience with switchmode power supply design and testing.
- Ability to work in a lab environment and operate electronic bench test equipment.
- Familiar with typical business practices
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint skills
- Experience with creating presentation charts and general status reports, and delivering presentations to customers
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.