Wellkept Property Trash Valet, Trash Service; ON CALL; MUST have Pickup Truck in Ft Worth, Texas
Trash Valet, Trash Service; ON CALL; MUST have Pickup Truck
The On-Call Valet delivers valet trash services to multi-family customers and provides prompt, courteous and complete waste removal for tenants who reside at a designated multi-family complex or complexes within a given service window on an as needed basis or for special events. The On-Call Valet is responsible for safely loading waste and recycling into a vehicle and an on-site waste container for disposal. In addition, with support from the Operations Supervisor, the On-Call Valet determines the most effective route and method to perform valet services in line with the general guidelines set forth by the Company.
On-Call Valets may be called in to work events or on short notice for coverage needs to work various properties on an as needed basis. On-Call Valets do not have a set weekly work schedule or location and hours will vary.
• Walk distances and climb up to 3 flights of stairs for periods of time to deliver valet trash services.
• Climb in and out of the cab of the vehicle or walks alongside to load refuse, waste and recycling; lifts and carries trash and recycling bags and other items weighing up to 50 pounds to the truck or trailer for transportation.
• Unloads the truck or trailer into onsite waste containers and safely operates the packing mechanism to activate onsite trash compactors when applicable.
• Cleans waste from around the compactor or dumpster area and safely clears obstructing debris from the compactor as needed.
• Utilizes smart phone to report and take pictures during work shift via a smart phone application.
• Courteously interacts with all customers, management and others on a daily basis to ensure all customer routes receive service in a timely and professional manner.
• Continuously monitors for evidence of unacceptable waste.
• Cleans area around an accidental waste spill, ensuring adherence to all applicable safety standards and policies.
• Maintains adherence to required productivity standards for the department to ensure all customers are serviced in a timely and efficient manner.
• Follows all required safety policies and procedures.
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
The statements used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
• Must have a smart phone with data plan.(Required)
• If hired for a driving position, must have a valid driver’s license and state mandated minimum vehicle insurance.(Required)
•High school diploma or G.E.D.
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.