Goodman Networks, Inc. Facilities Assistant II in Frisco, Texas
Goodman Networks offers a complete family of solutions to wireless carriers, OEMs, backhaul service providers, and enterprise customers. Additionally, our Field Services division is a valued partner of DIRECTV delivering high quality service installations, maintenance, and upgrades for residential and commercial customers. Solutions and services offered by Goodman Networks help these entities implement new technologies faster, enhance network performance, and improve business results.
_Job Summary:_ Provides support duties to the organization as needed. The Facilities Assistant will provide administrative support, manage office functions including: work order coordination, security badge and access assignments, database/helpdesk management and coordinate and manage all outside contractors and vendors. Has a general understanding of facilities tasks and maintains a high level of customer service.
- Onsite point of contact for day-to-day office operations.
- Provide supervision to building contractors.
- Coordinates purchase of supplies and equipment and manages inventory for building.
- Responds to urgent maintenance calls
- Manage general office issues, such as office climate and placing service calls on copy equipment, printers, fax machines, etc.
- Maintain business centers (cleanliness & inventory)
- Manage the security badge access-control database in conjunction with HR and IT
- Ensure new hire workstations and/or offices are set with a working extension, voice mail box, nameplate, starter kit of office supplies, welcome packet, access card, and any keys for the office or file cabinets.
- Manage and maintain office supplies
- Assist with other mailing and facilities related duties as needed.
- Maintain and update electronic version of floor plan and phone list
- Perform other duties and special projects when required
- Work with internal IT department and/or onsite Building Engineer to coordinate moving of heavy equipment and internal employee relocations.
- Maintain accurate headcount for the local facility, by division
- Ensuring that employees are kept up-to-date on any building related issues such as maintenance to building systems, fire drills, etc.
- Assist with set up and of conference room configurations for trainings and workshops.
- Help ensure others adhere to general office policies and procedures. Goodman Networks considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
_Recommended Minimum Job Requirements:_
- Degree preferred or equivalent business experience
- 2-5 year’s office experience or equivalent work related experience required
_Recommended Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:_
* The position requires lifting and carrying of heavy items up to 40 pounds with limited pushing/pulling of items.
* Must be able to travel 5% of the time.
* Regular attendance essential * Ability to work on multiple projects essential * Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook * General understanding of managing expenses * Professional and courteous attitude a must * Good written/verbal communication and organizational skills a must * Ability to work independently and without constant direction * Working knowledge of HVAC, plumbing and electrical
Title: Facilities Assistant II
Requisition ID: 18000672