Goddard School Lead Pre-K Teacher in Friendswood, Texas
The Goddard School® of Friendswood, TX, an early childhood education center, is currently seeking a qualified Lead Pre-K Teacher to nurture healthy development in children and encourage lifelong learning.
All candidates, who wish to be considered for the position of Lead Pre-K Teacher, must meet one or more of the following criteria, in addition to any/all requirements that may be mandated by their state and/or local licensing authorities:
- A CDA or higher in Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education, Child Development.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field, including 18 semester hours of completed coursework related to young children birth to age 8. Lead Pre-K Teacher Responsibilities
A Lead Pre-K Teacher’s responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
Establish and maintain a safe, healthy and nurturing learning environment
- Designing an appropriate room arrangement to support the goals and developmental level of the children in your classroom.
- Understanding and implementing, when necessary, The Goddard School’s emergency procedures.
Posting schedules that meet the children’s need for routine and learning. Ensuring a well-run, purposeful program responsive to participant needs by:
Assessing supplies and materials needed prior to implementing activities.
- Building teamwork.
- Developing lesson plans.
- Managing your classroom according to The Goddard School standards.
- Observing the children.
- Using assessment tools. Benefits:
The Goddard School offers competitive compensation based on experience, education and certifications. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
We provide outstanding opportunities including:
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional Professional Development
- Supportive Team Environment
- Closed/Paid Major Holidays and the week between Christmas and New Year
- Paid Vacation after six months
- Dependent care discount