McDermott Electrical Commissioning Superintendent in Freeport, Texas
Title: Electrical Commissioning Superintendent
Location: United States-Texas-Freeport
The Electrical Commissioning Superintendent will be responsible for supervising project electrical deliverables onsite.
- Will supervise and manage the electrical onsite project start up, includinghigh voltage electrical systems as well as large electric motor drives
- Responsible for electrical pre-commissioning, commissioning and final operations of client project
- Will be responsible for planning and coordinating site execution with construction group
- Track and report to the commissioning and start up schedule status
- 8 years’ experience in electrical commissioning of large petrochemical or related facilities
- 5 years’ experience supervising electrical commissioning
- Technical School or College with emphasis on field execution
- Standard MS Office software (ie: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio)
- Working knowledge of OSHA and Plant Safety Guidelines
- Verifiable experience, self starter, good leadership and communication skills
- 10 years' in a petrochemical facility with construction, pre-commissioning, commissioning, and operation experience.
- Extensive knowledge of high voltage electrical systems as well as large electric motor drives
- Experience in home office for completing all contractual deliverables schedules and planning to support site execution in parallel with construction
- Good understanding of parallel completions with construction
- Experience in project management
- Experience in LNG operations
This position will be located on site in Freeport, Texas.
McDermott is a premier, fully-integratedprovider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energyindustry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to designand build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions—from the wellheadto the storage tank—to transport and transform oil and gas into the productsthe world needs today.
Job Field: Commissioning
Job Schedule: Full-time
Employee Status: Direct
Job Posting: May 16, 2018, 1:31:30 PM
Requisition ID: 1803321
McDermott is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.