Freese and Nichols, Inc. Transmission and Utilities Engineer in Fort Worth, Texas
Freese and Nichols, Inc. is a professional consulting firm serving clients across the Southwest and Southeast United States. With sustainability in mind, Freese and Nichols plans, designs, and manages infrastructure projects. It is the first engineering/architecture firm to receive the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award and was recently voted Fortune Magazine’s Top 100 Best Medium Sized Workplaces – No. 10. For more information about Freese and Nichols, visit www.freese.com
Freese and Nichols is currently searching for Water and Wastewater Transmissions and Utilities engineer to serve as a Project Engineer and Project Manager with 5-10 years of experience in pump stations, lift stations, pipelines, and transmission for our Fort Worth, Texas office.
• This person will be responsible for leading the analysis, design, and preparation of technical reports, plans, specifications and estimates for various water/wastewater transmission and utilities projects.
• Candidates must have a mix of technical experience including but not limited to water and wastewater pump stations, lift stations, ground storage tanks, large and small diameter pipelines, condition assessments, and rehab.
• Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or related field is required.
• Master’s degree is desired.
• Candidate should have 5-10 years’ experience in municipal utility design with 3-5+ years of progressive project management experience.
• Project management experience should include: client contact responsibilities, project deliverables, project execution, agency coordination, scope and fee development along with project scheduling and subsequent tracking/reporting activities.
• Strong communication skills, written and verbal, and strong presentation and sales skills needed.
• Texas professional engineering license (PE) required (or the ability to become licensed in Texas within 6 months)
Freese and Nichols is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and prohibits employment discrimination for employees and applicants based on his or her age, race, color, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status,citizenship, or because he or she is an individual with a disability, protected veteran or other status protected by federal, state, and local laws.
EOE Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Disabled