Robert Half International Tax Manager in Fort Worth, Texas
We are looking for a tax detail oriented who is seeking a firm leadership role, rather than a ?traditional? senior tax manager position. Our firm offers opportunities for advancement, challenging work, management participation, a great team environment and work life balance. We provide team members the ability to be both professionally challenged year around and to be personally involved with family and friends. We offer a comprehensive compensation package and exceptional opportunities for growth.
Job Duties Include:
- Preparation and review of federal and multi-state income tax returns for individuals, corporations, partnerships, and nonprofit organizations
- Tax planning and research
- Work as an effective team member to complete projects and assigned tasks within deadlines
- Train and mentor staff
- Provide timely, high quality client service that meets or exceeds client and firm expectations
- Continuing education and ongoing detail oriented development
- Interacting with clients, providing guidance and tax advice to fit individual needs
Bachelor?s or master?s degree in accounting, finance or related field
- CPA certification required
- 5+ years of income tax experience in a public accounting
- Understanding of tax code and technical aspects of tax preparation and compliance
- Income tax and project management experience
- Ability to work independently on complex returns
- Strong analytical skills with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Great communication skills and ability to work closely with clients
- Proficiency with tax software, Quickbooks, Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Team leader who enjoys working with a team and mentoring staff
- Experience tax consulting for the following types of businesses is a plus: construction, manufacturing and closely held/privately held businesses
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 844.539.2523 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $70,000.00 to $120,000.00 per year
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Date Posted: December 7, 2018
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 04060-0010759647
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting & Finance