Lockheed Martin Talent Acquisition Recruiter in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: - Responsible for the development and execution of staffing and recruitment plans for assigned client organization(s).
- Provides consultation and guidance to leaders, human resources, candidates and employees on talent acquisition practices, processes, timelines, and outcomes.
- Conducts effective sourcing of diverse, qualified candidates for management and experienced professional positions.
- Negotiates offers with selected candidates, provides insight into Lockheed Martin's benefits, career paths/opportunities, and other competitive features that differentiate our company.
- Ensures successful completion of documentation and compliance with all hiring requirements.
- Delivers data driven recruiting solutions that are efficient, effective, and flexible.
Must be a US Citizen or legally authorized to work in US as a permanent resident. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Desired Skills: - Demonstrated knowledge of the field/discipline of human resources practices, processes, and regulations.
- Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with talent acquisition practices, processes, and regulations.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
4 yr and up College