Daybreak Venture Rehab Technician - PRN 1st Shift in Fort Worth, Texas
Assists in the provision of therapy services by carrying out delegated, selected, routine tasks under the supervision of the therapist and/or assistant. Carries out defined rehab department duties on a regular basis including housekeeping and maintenance tasks, filing, faxing, billing, answering phones, and other clerical duties as needed such as maintaining equipment and inventory. Provides assistance in the transportation of patient to and from the rehab department. Routinely cleans and maintains the clinical environment and equipment. Oversees the maintenance of rehabilitation equipment as directed by the therapist and/or assistant. Performs other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
High school diploma or equivalent.
One year health care experience preferred.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize independent and effective judgment, problem solving, and decision making skills.
- Utilizes effective time management skills.
- Ability to function effectively in various systems and to interact effectively with all levels of staff, residents, and customers.
Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assists in the delivery of rehabilitation services as defined by the therapist, and under the direct supervision of a Physical, Occupational, or Speech Therapist, and, where allowed by law, under the direct supervision of an assistant.
- Consults with the therapist and/or assistant on assigned patient’s response to treatment on a daily basis,
- Maintain Compliance with Daybreak’s Compliance Program and plan, adhere to the Daybreak’s Code of Conduct,
- Work with the facility and organizations on case management needs and requirements. These duties are not all inclusive but provide minimum performance expectations and will be reviewed in the performance process