Lockheed Martin Proposal Analyst Staff (Level 4) in Fort Worth, Texas
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Be More Than You Can Imagine .
As a member of the New Business Combat Aircraft Estimating & Pricing team, the candidate will be responsible for developing, analyzing, and pricing labor and material estimates for ADP, F-16, and F-35 Program new business opportunities. Primary emphasis on material estimating with opportunities to expand to a Lead Pricer role.
• Work with technical experts and buyers to obtain product knowledge;
• Participate in program planning, development and definition;
• Create a plan of action to develop and support the material estimate;
• Develop and maintain pricing models with the most current data;
• Review supplier request for quote (RFQ) prior to release;
• Review/analyze the supplier response. Develop questions and participate in supplier Q&A sessions;
• Participate, where necessary, in price/cost analysis activity;
• Coordinate with Supply Chain Management (SCM) buyers, analysts and other material estimators to obtain and maintain material database;
• Develop and apply wrap rates applicable to material content;
• Use applicable material databases and sources to develop mod kit and sustainment estimates;
• Develop and present material estimates in accordance with program definition, program schedule and contract terms and conditions on time to meet estimate completion milestones;
• Support customer meetings and negotiations
• Maintain a database for normally Government Furnished Equipment (GFE) and Buyer Furnished Equipment (BFE) material values;
• Develop comparative data to be used for price/cost analysis, BOEs and to support estimate reviews;
• Coordinate/review estimates with SCM personnel prior to program and company level reviews; and
• Work special assignments, which may include the development of labor estimates, total program pricing and coordination of USG program content.
• Must be a US Citizen and have ability to obtain Secret Clearance after hire.
A level 4 employee Typically has 9 - 15 years of professional experience.
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here. (https://www.lockheedmartinjobs.com/working-here#benefits)
Discover Fort Worth, TX
• Experience in Estimating, Supply Chain Management, Price/Cost Analysis, Engineering and/or Manufacturing Operations;
• Experience with LM material management systems like SAP
• Experience interfacing with technical community to resolve Bill of Material and other problems related to requirements;
• Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Truth-In-Negotiations Act (TINA), and Cost Accounting Standards (CAS);
• Experience in Microsoft Office tools, with emphasis in Excel;
• Experience in developing and pricing complex cost proposals.
• Knowledge of LM Aero's work breakdown structure and pricing tools such as APTS and PROPRICER;
• Excellent written, oral, financial analysis, and task coordination skills;
• Knowledge of LM Aero’s business practices;
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs