HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Nurse Supervisor Emergency Room in Fort Worth, Texas
* *New Hires may receive up to $5,000 Sign On Bonus and up to $3,000 Relocation Bonus .
- Sign On Bonus Eligibility*
- Acute care positions will require at least 1 year of Acute care experience.
- At least 1 year of experience is required in the specialty for which the new hire is being hired into, and that experience must be within the last 5 years.
- Any Sign On Bonus exceptions must be reviewed/approved by the site HRVP.
Work Schedule: Full-Time Nights 7p-7a Rotating Weekends ** _ _
* _About Medical City of Fort Worth_ * Medical City of Ft. Worth is a 320 bed MAGNET facility located in the heart of Fort Worth. Medical City Healthcare serves as a tertiary referral center not only for Tarrant County, but also numerous counties within a 90 mile radius. * * * Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI * * *Accredited AMI Program * * *Accredited Comprehensive Stroke Center * * *Cardiovascular Center of Excellence * * *Magnet Re-designation December 2015 * *A few of the benefits we provide you: Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy - Emerging Leaders Tuition Reimbursement 401K (3 to 9% based on tenure) Employee Stock Purchase Plan Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance. New Extended Family Leave Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts Hundreds of consumer discounts Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner POSITION SUMMARY: Directs shift to shift activities; provides leadership and direction in accordance with organizational and department goals and philosophy; provides support to departmental management team; assists with staff scheduling; participates in on-call as determined by management team.
Responsible for shift to shift activities; provides leadership and direction to departmental staff; assigns and follows up with staff regarding patient care, departmental flow and interacts in leadership capacity with other departments; intervenes in patient, customer complaints/questions and resolves or refers to management team promptly; participates in direct patient care/assists departmental staff as needed; coordinates patient flow, processes intradepartmental and utilizes nursing supervisor for assistance with ancillary services. Provides patient care as needed for patient types, which include but are not limited to adolescent, adult, and geriatric populations.
Please see theCNE Message, that our ECNO, Dr. Zach Mueller, was so gracious to record for us. https://youtube.com/embed/8-pmh3__VOc?&showinfo=0&enablejsapi=1&rel=0&wmode=transparent
MINIMUM POSITION REQUIREMENTS: * * * *Education and Training Experience Required * All employees offered after January 1, 2015 are required to have an ADN and must be enrolled in a program to begin work toward their BSN within 6 months of hire date. They must remain in school until the BSN is acquired. * Graduate of a Professional Nursing Program. * Minimum 2 years of experience on an Telemetry or Oncology unit. * Charge nurse experience preferred. * * *CERTIFICATION/LICENSURE: *Special Knowledge, Skills and Abilities * Current TX RN license * BLS (AHA) certification * * * * * ACLS (AHA) Certification. If currently have ACLS (AHA) it must be maintained; if not, it must be obtained within 6 months of hire and then maintained. * TNCC Certification desired * PALS and/or ENPC Certification required * National certification preferred
Job: *Supervisors Team Leaders & Coordinators
Title: Nurse Supervisor Emergency Room
Location: Texas-Fort Worth-Med City Fort Worth
Requisition ID: 00073-133351