Lockheed Martin Field Sales Spt Sys Engr Asc in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: Provides primary, first-line support for all of the F-35 Operations Center customers and sites. Functions as conduit between internal and external customers and the F-35 Sustainment organizations including Sustaining Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Sustainment Performance Management, Field Operations, Support Equipment, Training, and others as needed. Candidate will be responsible for generating routine and ad-hoc reports to analyze the health and performance of the F-35 fleet and of the F-35 Operations Center. Briefings to internal and external customers regarding the activities of the fleet and of the F-35 Operations Center will be provided as needed. Candidate will also play a key role in keeping the F-35 Operations Center processes current and for proposing and implementing new processes and best practices as the F-35 Operations Center matures.
The F-35 Ops Center is a 24/7/365 operation, and the candidate will be required to work different shifts and days as needed. Shifts will include first, second, and third. Work days will include weekdays, weekends, and holidays. Note the Ops Center is located in North Fort Worth.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
• Must be able to obtain F-35 Program access.
• Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
• Experience in the aerospace industry.
• Experience in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite to include: MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, MS Access, MS Excel, MS Project.
• Experience in Tableau and MatLab
• Familiarity or experienced with any of the following a plus: F-35 Autonomic Logistics Information System (ALIS) to include Siebel Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Analytics, Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) tools; Industrial and Financial System (IFS) and/or Trilogy Viewer.
• Customer support skills and /or military aircraft maintenance experience.
• Presentation design, web environment, process design, Structured Improvement Activity (SIA), ARIS Modeling Tool, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, and Product Data Manager (PDM) knowledge or experience.
• Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Possess good presentation skills for customer and company presentations.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.