Northrop Grumman SCA CBT Specialist/Instructor-IEWTPT in Fort Bliss, Texas
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you.
As a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions to customers worldwide, Northrop Grumman offers an extraordinary portfolio of capabilities and technologies. Here at Northrop Grumman we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work then the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman is in need of experienced military professionals interested in a challenging work environment supporting the US Army Mission.
Intelligence trainer/IEWTPT Deputy on a Collective training team designed to coach/mentor an Army Battalion or Brigade staff personnel on Command and Control. Provide the knowledge and expertise integrating Army Intelligence into full spectrum operations. Provide input on how Army Intelligence supports offensive/defensive and security operations, enhances command and control, supports sustainment operations and as part of the overall operation. Assists in the team effort to develop/coordinate/implement operations orders in support of operations anywhere on the continuum of conflict from civil-support to high-intensity conflict. Works with Battalion and Brigades Commanders and Staffs to teach, guide, mentor them in the integration of Army Intelligence into Operations Orders, and how Army Intelligence staff sections function as part of a Tactical Operations Center (TOC). Must have experience in the practical application of All Source, Counter Terrorism, and Cyber Analysis; experience in the usage of HUMINT, IMINT, GEOINT, MASINT and SIGINT forms of intelligence collection; expert at the use of Army Battle Command Systems (ABCS) to include the Distributed Common Ground System Army (DCGS-A) to leverage the Army's C2 capabilities and enable the command team to provide the necessary guidance to accomplish all assigned/implied tasks. Fully conversant with the Military Decision Making Process (MDMP) and how to use the MDMP process to develop the appropriate IPB inputs for development of operations orders/fragmentary orders and associated annexes. May serve as part of exercise support team utilizing a component of the Joint Land Component Constructive Training Capability (JLCCTC).
• High School Diploma and 6+ year's progressive experience in Training/Development.
• Candidate must have served in Targeting, Collection or Analyst Sections.
• Candidates must be willing to and available for occasional travel within the Continental United States (CONUS) and Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS) at least 25% annually.
• Candidate will be required to obtain a base line security certification to meet DoD IAT Level II requirements (i.e. CompTIA Security +) within 90 days of hire.
• Additionally, candidate must have or be able to obtain a certificate or certification meeting evolving computing environment requirements (i.e. Windows 7 Enterprise Desktop Support Technician, Windows Server 2008 CE, SQL Server 2008, etc.).
• Candidate must be a self-starter, have a strong team ethic, and be able to handle stress in an extremely dynamic work environment.
• Candidate must have strong written and verbal communications skills and the ability to interface with a wide variety of personnel.
• Candidate must currently possess a Top Secret clearance and be able to obtain a Top Secret/SCI clearance.
Candidate will have completed mandatory oversight training described in applicable Army Regulations and NSA Directives, and include OVSC1000: NSA/CSS Intelligence Oversight Training, OVSC1100: Overview of Signals Intelligence Authorities and OVSC1800: USSID SP0018 Training. Possesses a current CI-scope polygraph (CSP). BA/BS degree, served in a Brigade level or higher S2/G2 staff section. Prior experience as a military trainer. Additionally, experience working with the following systems is preferred: DCGS-A, WARSIM Intelligence Module, Intelligence Low Overhead Driver, Command Post of the Future, and inter-operability functionality among Army MCIS, specifically DCGS-A to Data Dissemination Services to CPOF integration.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Non-CJCS
- Northrop Grumman Jobs