Aerotek General Warehouse in El Paso, Texas
• Processes customer and shop credits
• Performs various housekeeping tasks to ensure work areas are clean and free of safety hazards
• Checks orders for accuracy
• Works cooperatively with fellow team members to accomplish warehouse/parts goals
• Follows all safety rules and regulations when completing job responsibilities
• Calls to schedule pick ups
• Effectively interfaces with internal and external customers
• Pulls parts according to customer and shop orders and delivers parts to packing area
• Identifies the required delivery method and packs parts accordingly
• Prepares freight for delivery by shipper, secures to pallet, and completes shipping paperwork
• Receives shipments, including verifying accuracy of parts and quantity
• Inventories parts by verifying parts and quantities against system inventory
• Places parts on shelves
• Fills emergency back orders and delivers to proper location
• As needed, drives parts to designated location
• Moves parts and materials with a forklift
• Assembles hoses as a secondary function
• Conducts core inspections as assigned
• Other duties as assigned by manager
warehouse environment, shipping & receiving, forklift warehouse
Top Skills Details:
Shipping and receiving
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to operate a motor vehicle
• Basic familiarity with a computer keyboard and computer screens
• Ability to navigate through menus and options
• Bilingual preferred
• Use of Hands
• Ability to ascend/descend ladders, stairs, etc.
• Heavy work that includes lifting and/or moving objects up to 94 pounds or more
Experience: 1 year warehouse experience
Schedule: Mon- Fri 8-5 1 hour Lunch, OT as needed.
Location: Northeast of El Paso.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs