Ukpeagvik Iñupiat Corporation/Bowhead Family of Companies Squadron Operations and Administrative Support in Dyess AFB, Texas
Squadron Operations and Administrative Support
Full Time / Part-Time
Squadron Operations and Administrative Support (MAFSOS-20-1435-F):
Bowhead is seeking Squadron Operations and Administrative Support located at Dyess AFB, TX.
• Assist the Commander’s Support Staff in support of administrative processes and programs. These processes and programs include but are not limited to Officer/Enlisted Performance Report and decoration routing, TMT tasks, and other duties as assigned by the Commander.
• Assist flight commanders in providing data as requested by the Commander’s Support Staff in support of administrative programs. Programs include, but are not limited to, task management, fitness program, safety program, security program, support program, and manning.
• Assist flight commanders in the preparation, maintenance, and disposition of administrative reports and other correspondence.
• Act as the point of contact for all newly assigned military members; orient them regarding the basic functions of the organization, introduce them to key personnel, and schedule their initial training/orientation requirements.
• One year of experience working in an Air Force Squadron, Group, or Wing; or two (2) years of experience working in a DoD Flying Squadron, Group, or Wing training program; or 1 year Air Force Admin Support/Personnelist
• Personnel shall be proficient in working with Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint or other future admin support systems. Candidate should be familiar with Graduate Training Integration Management System (GTIMS).
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must currently hold a security clearance at the Secret level. US Citizenship is a requirement for Secret clearance at this location.
Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening and/or random drug screen, and must follow UIC’s Non-DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Program requirements. If the position requires, an applicant must pass a pre-employment criminal background history check. All post-secondary education listed on the applicant’s resume/application may be subject to verification.
Where driving may be required or where a rental car must be obtained for business travel purposes, applicants must have a valid driver license for this position and will be subject to verification. In addition, the applicant must pass an in-house, online, driving course to be authorized to drive for company purposes.
UIC is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. In furtherance, pursuant to The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act 43 U.S.C. Sec. 1601 et seq., and federal contractual requirements, UIC and its subsidiaries may legally grant certain preference in employment opportunities to UIC Shareholders and their Descendants, based on the provisions contained within The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act.
All candidates must apply online at www.uicalaska.com, and submit a completed application for all positions they wish to be considered. Once the employment application has been completed and submitted, any changes to the application after submission may not be reviewed. Please contact a UIC HR Recruiter if you have made a significant change to your application. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), persons unable to complete an online application should contact UIC Human Resources for assistance (https://uicalaska.com/careers/recruitment/).
UIC Government Services (UICGS / Bowhead) provides innovative business solutions to federal and commercial customers in the areas of engineering, maintenance services, information technology, program support, logistics/base support, and procurement. Collectively, the fast-growing Bowhead Family of Companies offers a breadth of services which are performed with a focus on quality results. Headquartered in Springfield, VA, we are a fast-growing, multi-million-dollar corporation recognized as one of the top 25 8(a) companies for government contracting.
Link to Apply:
UIC and its Family of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)