Texas Health Resources Registered Nurse - Medical Unit - Part Time - Days in Denton, Texas
Texas Health Denton seeks to hire a Full Time Registered Nurse for our Medical unit.
The address is 3000 North I-35 Denton, TX 76201
Hourly Salary range is Min. $25.00/hr. to Max. $50.40/hr. –based on relevant experience
The Registered Nurse will improve the quality of care for the medical patient. Patients are admitted to this unit with multiple acute chronic diseases such as pneumonia, general medicine, congestive heart failure, copd, diabetes, and sepsis.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications.
• Associates Degree Required.
• BSN preferred upon hire.
• RNs hired after January 2017 require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date. RNs hired between January 2014 and December 2016, require completion of BSN within 3 years of start date.
• One-year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an RN residency program.
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
• Current AHA BLS upon hire
• CPI within 60 days of hire
• A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
• Patient assessment and time management skills
• Must be a team player, have good communication skills and able to work in fast paced environment Effective in managing multiple acute chronic disease processes.
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton is a 255-bed, full-service hospital that has served North Texas and southern Oklahoma since 1987. Hospital services include heart and vascular care, women’s services, a Level III neonatal intensive care unit, orthopedics and sports medicine, pain management, emergency medicine, and a weight loss surgery program. As one of the largest employers in Denton County, Texas Health Denton has more than 1,000 employees and more than 325 physicians on its medical staff practicing in more than 45 specialties. Located 45 miles northwest of downtown Dallas and 40 miles northeast of downtown Fort Worth, Texas Health Denton is an accredited Cycle IV Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers, a Joint Commission accredited Primary Stroke Center and a Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence. We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2018 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (4th year in a row)
• 2018 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4th year in a row)
• 2018 Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Texas Health Resources
- Texas Health Resources Jobs