University of North Texas Recruiter I in Denton, Texas
The University of North Texas System (UNTS) has a great opportunity for a Recruiter I at the UNT System Office in Denton, Texas.
Join our team in this exciting time and help us develop the future of the University of North Texas System.
The Recruiter I position supports the Talent Acquisition Center of Excellence of the Human Resources team with UNT System wide staffing needs. The Recruiter I works with employment partners and stakeholders to attract and acquire talent. This position provides a high level of customer service to internal and external customers. Work is performed under general supervision of the Recruiting Manager.
Responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for providing recruitment to meet the needs of UNT System institutions
- Collaborates with hiring departments to identify requirements for the candidate pipeline
- Partner with a Recruiter to identify recruitment plans based on department needs
- Executes recruitment plan by proactively recruiting well-qualified candidates from a variety of sources
- Coordinates the selection process to include assessing candidates, and screening finalists
The University of North Texas System is firmly committed to equal opportunity and does not permit - and takes actions to prevent - discrimination, harassment (including sexual violence), and retaliation on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, family status, genetic information, citizenship or veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, facilities, and employment practices. The University of North Texas System immediately investigates and takes remedial action when appropriate.
The University of North Texas System also takes actions to prevent retaliation against individuals who oppose a discriminatory practice, file a charge, or testify, assist or participate in an investigative proceeding or hearing.
The successful candidate will possess a Bachelor's Degree in related field and three years of recruiting experience; or any equivalent combination of education, experience, and training and experience. The following knowledge, skills, and abilities are required:
- Demonstrated ability to provide high-level customer service in a variety of work settings.
- Basic recruiting experience with sourcing in a diverse and dynamic environment.
- Ability to plan, organize and effectively manage multiple assignments.
- Effective analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with frequently changing priorities and attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills (writing, oral and listening) with a high degree of professionalism.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated flexibility and a strong commitment to building and sustaining relationships.
- Skill in using office computer information systems to organize, store, retrieve and compile data.
The preferred candidate will possess the following additional qualifications:
- Experience with high volume recruiting
- Experience at an institution of higher education
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems (ATS) and recruiting process workflows.
Requisition Number: 154019
Job Title: Recruiter I
Official Title: HR Coordinator II
Position Number: 00010420
Department: Human Resources - 910600
Is this an internal posting only?: No
Is this a security sensitive position?: Yes
Driving a University Vehicle?: No
Job Open Date: 06-13-2018
Job Close Date: Open Until Filled
Pay Rate: Salary Commensurate with Experience
Pay Basis: Monthly
Job Type: Full-time Permanent
Quicklink for Posting: jobs.unt.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=64878
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday; 8am - 5pm
Special Instructions to Applicants: Applicants must submit a resume with their online application.