Aerotek Welder in Dallas, Texas
Welders - Need to have minimum of 2-3 years experience in Welding. Need experience with both Tig, Mig, & Stick Welding
Shift: Mon-Fri 6:00am-2:30pm Mon-Fri
• Knows, understands and uses the appropriate safety equipment in a welding environment.
• Understands paperwork accountability when charging time to specific work orders as well as the payroll system.
• Reads and interprets blueprints.
• Understands how to safely operate powered hand tools.
• Trained in torch operations.
• Demonstrated ability to stick/mig/tig weld in all positions.
• Operates horizontal and vertical saw equipment.
• Understands machines and area maintenance.
• Effectively operates pipe cutting/threading equipment.
mig welder, tig welding, flux core, Mig, Tig, Blueprint, Fabrication, Welding, Weld, mig welding
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
-3 years hands on welding experience.
• Knowledge of basic math skills.
• Ability to read drawings and blueprints.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs