Robert Half International Sales Assistant in DALLAS, Texas
• Assist in review of order paperwork for completeness prior to input to order entry system.
• Notification of Business Services Administrator or appropriate Account Manager of any omissions or visible errors on order forms.
• Accurate entry of order data.
• Accurate coding of product types by company (brand).
• Timely entry of order data.
• Timely entry of order corrections and changes.
• Accurate entry of order “overhead” including::
o Account Manager & Representative identification
o Discount used
o Date requested, date entered, original order ship date assigned
o Freight quote number reference
o Special quote number reference
• Preparation and transmittal of schedule information worksheet to production.
• Preparation of necessary copies and documents for sales submittal packages.
• Preparation of sales and marketing mailing packages as needed.
• Follow-up on internal information requests from reps, such as copies of invoices and credit status questions.
• Other duties as assigned by management, including but not limited to; coping and filing documents, accurate entry of other data types, and assisting other departments on an as required / time allowed basis.
• Conforms to all Quality and Environmental Management System policies, objectives and obligations.
• Perform any other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
High levels of detail and accuracy.
Good organizational skills.
Good keyboard skills.
Strong communication and telephone skills.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $19.00 - $22.00 / Hourly
Location: DALLAS, TX
Date Posted: February 19, 2021
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 04120-0011712586
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs