HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN Certified Wound Care in Dallas, Texas
Medical City Dallas
CWOCN Wound Care RN
Certified Wound Care RN
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We offer a benefits package that will best suit your family’s needs. You can choose from a variety of medical coverage plans that best fit your lifestyle. You also have the option to enroll in additional perks such as our matching 401k, medical, childcare, flex spending accounts and life insurance.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our Wound Care team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
* * Position Description The Wound Care RN is responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured, or infirm; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health, and prevention of illness of others. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments. The hospital's comprehensive approach to wound healing uses the most advanced technologies and aggressive approaches to achieve healing for patients regardless of the length of time they have had their wounds.
Our trained specialists follow a multidisciplinary approach to wound healing. After an initial evaluation, each patient receives a comprehensive, individualized plan designed to help heal these complicated wounds. We work to address the underlying cause of the problem, control infection and improve the overall health of our patients. We are committed to providing care with dignity and respect, and we focus on the whole person by considering your physical and emotional needs, because we know these are the integral parts of the healing process. Our staff will coordinate your care with your primary care physician to ensure overall well-being.
_About Medical City Dallas:_
Founded in 1974, Medical City Dallas is recognized for its state-of-the-art medical facilities and commitment to excellence in patient care. Offering nearly 100 specialties, we are conveniently located in the heart of North Dallas at Forest Lane and Central Expressway (US 75), just 15 minutes from downtown Dallas and a short drive from North Dallas suburbs. Our medical team consists of more than 1,500 physicians, many of whom are recognized as the world’s best in their specialties. Patients travel to Medical City from all over the United States and more than 75 other countries for the sophisticated treatment offered by our 400 in-house physician specialists. Medical City offers a full-service adult hospital and pediatric hospital, with separate adult and pediatric emergency rooms, as well as numerous outpatient clinics and diagnostic centers. Our providers have access to state-of-the-art technology and are pioneering new medical procedures every day to accommodate patient needs. We operate as a 876-bed tertiary care center, and we hope from the moment you walk through our doors, you will notice the Medical City difference. Our staff is passionate about their work and committed to providing excellent patient care. This has allowed Medical City to become a place where healing, compassion, humanity and simple kindness are celebrated daily. You can play a key part in our continued success.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- CWOCN Certification Required
- Nursing Diploma or ASN; BSN preferred
- Minimum 1 year RN experience in an acute-care setting preferred
- Current Texas Registered Nurse license
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider (BLS certification)
- Wound Care Experience Required
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: RN Certified Wound Care
Location: Texas-Dallas-Medical City - Dallas
Requisition ID: 01505-133086