Sinclair Broadcast Group Regional Sales Manager - Legal in Dallas, Texas
Sinclair Broadcast is looking for an experienced Regional Sales Manager / Marketing Consultant with deep expertise in the operations and marketing of law firms to become Sinclair local market subject matter experts. Familiarity with selling advertising or marketing to law firms will be a large plus for this position. Additionally, contacts within the legal industry, especially in the areas of PI law are highly desired.
We are looking for closers with a proven record of developing business in the category, accurately forecasting revenue, and creating strategic business plans in this highly competitive vertical. The winning candidates will design and implement revenue growth strategies for their markets as an independent seller. Creating solid partnerships with law firms and Sinclair station leadership will be key to success.
Specific Duties include:
- Exceed expectations for market penetration, average deal size, and total revenue in assigned geography
- Maintain consistent presence in the field driving growth from all law firms
- Develop, implement, and manage business plans to exceed corporate objectives and sales goals
- Act as player/coach on in-person sales calls with key decision makers at law firms throughout the territory
- Conduct immersive training sessions with sales team based on Sinclair philosophy
- Provide the Regional Digital Legal Manager with monthly outlook and revenue forecast
- Work closely with sales management and corporate staff to ensure coordination and cooperation in support of sales and operations
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Demonstrated success in building and maintaining top-tier customer relationships
- Strong business acumen with a thorough understanding of marketing strategies, law firm business cycles and consumer behavior
- Real experience and success communicating and working directly with law firms on identifying and achieving their business goals
- Proven track record of developing and managing people and sales process
- Strength in running multiple unique strategic projects concurrently
- Bachelor’s Degree, J.D. preferred
- 3+ years of experience in legal sales and/or digital media sales
- Knowledge of the legal industry
- Experience managing a large sales territory
- Proficient in the use of office software and CRM tools
Sinclair is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.