Texas Health Resources Nursing Supervisor - FT - DAYS in Dallas, Texas
SIGN-ON BONUS - 10K!
RN II - Medical Surgical - Full Time Nights
Texas Health Dallas seeks to hire a Full Time Nursing Supervisor for our Medical/Surgical unit.
The address is 8200 Walnut Hill Lane, Dallas Texas, 75231
Hourly Salary range is Min. $38.42/hr. to Max. $58.28/hr. –based on relevant experience
40 hour work week
The Nursing Supervisor will support, coach, manage staff and resources to meet unit and hospital goals. When needed assist in patient care. Patients are admitted to two 23-bed units that have undergone general surgery. This position is a great platform to connect with leadership and cultivate skills. Provides crucial opportunities for experience to grow professionally in a hospital system with many avenues for advancement.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications
• Associates Degree in Nursing Required. RNs hired after January 2017 require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date. RNs hired between January 2014 and December 2016 require completion of BSN within 3 years of start date.
• BSN preferred
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
• BCLS (AHA) upon hire - expiration date greater than 3 months preferred
• CPI training within 60 days of hire
• Two (2) years’ experience as a clinical nurse with previous experience as a Charge Nurse or leadership role required
• Good computer skills using a medical management application.
• Possesses a strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism.
• Serve as a role model, be an intra/interdisciplinary collaborator and a coordinator for quality patient care.
• A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment is required.
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas is an 898-bed, Magnet-designated hospital and recognized clinical program leader, having provided compassionate care to the residents of Dallas and surrounding communities since 1966. A full-service regional referral center, Texas Health Dallas has approximately 3,500 employees and 1,100 physicians on its medical staff, and offers a full range of services, including cancer care, cardiology, neurosciences, orthopedics, senior care, women's services and a renowned Level III neonatal intensive care unit. Texas Health Dallas has been recognized as a U.S. News and World Report Best Hospital in multiple specialties and is an accredited Cycle IV Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers. The hospital is also a Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence, a certified Emergency Stroke Care center and was named “Best Place to Have a Baby” in Dallas County in 2012.We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2018 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (4 th year in a row)
• 2018 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 th year in a row)
• 2018 Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Texas Health Resources
- Texas Health Resources Jobs