AT&T Lead Product Management & Development in Dallas, Texas
Position will be based in Dallas, TX post Covid
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Our groundbreaking digital solutions provide intuitive and integrated experiences for millions of customers across online, retail and care channels. Join our mission to deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to customers around the world as we continue to evolve as a technology-powered, human-centered organization. As part of our team, you’ll transform the way we deliver a seamless customer experience with digital at the center of all you do. In our world, digital is much larger than just an eCommerce channel, we are transforming all channels to digitally perform as one team to create a better customer experience. As we move through 2020, the digital transformation will revolutionize the digital space and you can build a career that will propel your future.
About the Team
Our Salesforce Platform Engineering team is looking for a Sr Product Manager who is passionate about Salesforce and related technologies, treat the platform as a product, and envision a product roadmap to continuously improve and promote platform adoption. The Sr Product Manager is responsible for reviewing the long-term Salesforce technological roadmap, understand the utilization gap, work with product teams to pair the business need with platform capabilities, create and drive a tactical plan for implementation. The Product Manager will have an intimate knowledge of the current state of the business and technology and implements the plan to achieve the desired future state.
About the Job
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Product Manager, with an extensive background in delivering scalable and robust enterprise integration projects leveraging the Salesforce platform. He/she be a key contributor on the Salesforce Enterprise product team driving transformation efforts, mission-critical system integrations and automating key business processes. The successful candidate must possess strong analytical, communication, leadership and technical Salesforce expertise specifically in the area of system integrations and APIs and must demonstrate the ability to quickly learn the business and expedite delivery of projects. He/she must possess both the product management and Salesforce skillsets and enjoy working in a dynamic, fast paced and high growth environment.
Responsibilities and Day-to-Day View
• Engage with the Sales, Service, Marketing Product teams and stakeholders at different levels to understand their roadmaps, analyze, identify,document and prioritize the dependent platform capabilities that need to be realized, and make recommendations on the solution and implementation. Deliver the product that meets business requirements, reliability, scalability, and performance goals
• Evaluate existing platform capabilities, gaps, demands and articulate these into requirements to combine with the platform requirements from other product teams. Example platform capabilities include Security, DevOps tools, data architecture, Code Quality, Adoption of best practices, automation capabilities, etc.
• Constantly look for ways to improve the Salesforce Platform health, production operation, monitoring, data and application lifecycle and convert any gaps and opportunities into requirements for improvement
• Work with the Agile team and create the scrum team strategy roadmap, develop minimal viable product and Agile features that drive a highly effective and efficient product development and delivery scrum team.
• Decomposes epics (customer & business requirements) into features and prioritizes them for the product team - coordinate dependencies across scrum teams
• Launch the vision, product strategy and road map for products and work with key stakeholders in the company to deliver on that vision including sales, partner teams, affiliates and care operations.
• Monitor product for all defined KPIs to ensure best-in-class customer experience
• Drive, develop and maintain numerous project deliverables that support the program, including functional and non-functional specifications
• Be well-versed with internal ATT policies for platform security, compliance, governance, etc. and convert them into requirements for the Salesforce Platforms.
• Acts as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding across teams and organization
• Understands Data mapping/transformation, solution design, process diagram, acceptance criteria, user acceptance testing and other project artifacts.
• Work effectively with the technical/development team and help them understand the specifications/requirements for technical development, testing and implementation.
• Identify test scenarios and write feature acceptance criteria and execute testing in support of system and user acceptance testing.
• Partner with various business partners and solution teams to evaluate how to best leverage integration to meet evolving business requirements and information needs.
• Ensure solutions promote simplicity, efficiency, and conform to enterprise and architecture standards and guidelines.
• Provide functional leadership during technology enhancements upgrades/implementations and work successfully as a liaison with various internal business/technical partners.
• Partner with the support organization to provide training, support and technical assistance to operation team and end users.
• Participate in Program Increment Planning, write/enhance/research features and be responsible as business lead and central subject matter expert.
• Lead, guide and support team members and product managers, and help streamline work processes to improve efficiency and consistency including resolving any conflicting priorities
• Develop and communicate the program vision and roadmap
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
• 8+ years of product owner experience with proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
o Experience within high tech, software and/or wireless/telecom industry highly desired
• Solid technical background with understanding and/or experience in software development, web technologies
• Strong background in Lean and Agile principles, and passion for Continuous Improvement
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to convert consumer insights and performance data into high impact product initiatives
• Experience in product roadmap assessment and planning.
• Experience in driving and gathering business requirements, prioritization, assessments and solutioning
• Experience in working with both the business and technical team, coordinating/leading solution design, development/configuration, and deployment across multi-dimensional teams.
• Experience in business process analysis and ability to proactively identify, manage, and correct data quality issues.
• Experience working within scaled agile development team
• Experience with MuleSoft and Salesforce technologies
• Experience and knowledge of APIs, Web Services, SOA, ESB, ETL concepts and tools.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to present complex technical information in a clear manner to peers, developers, and senior leaders
• Technical skills would include: Salesforce, Jira, Scaled Agile Framework, and application design
• Strong Salesforce technical background – Development, DevOps and Architecture roles on multiple projects.
• Solid understanding of Salesforce, Mulesoft and Marketing Cloud Technical Architecture
AT&T is leading the way to the future – for customers, businesses and the industry. We're developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. Together, we’ve built a premier integrated communications and entertainment company and an amazing place to work and grow. Team up with industry innovators every time you walk into work, creating the world you always imagined. Ready to #transformdigital with us? Apply now!
We expect employees to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status.
- AT&T Jobs