ManpowerGroup Inventory Control Supervisor in Dallas, Texas
Under the direction of the Operations Manager or General Manager, this will coordinate the daily activities of inventory control, acts as a supervisory backup and completes other inventory control functions. Within the scope of this position's responsibilities, the incumbent must apply the APL Logistics Continuous Improvement (ACI) Model for operational efficiency to improve business processes, increased proficiency and increase efficiency through waste elimination while at the same time, meeting the corporate values and objectives.
This position is responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
· Coordinate cycle counts, research, aisle audits, adjustments, inventory reporting and insures efficient use of time and equipment, ensuring that appropriate records are maintained and that tight inventory control and security is maintained.
· Acts as liaison between warehouse personnel, CSRs, and the customer. Resolves problems as they occur and ensures that accurate and complete information is conveyed to all concerned.
· Resolves difficult customer inventory problems: Maintains a good working relationship with customers. Reports all customer feedback and assists the other inventory control personnel in resolving customer problems.
· Coordinate and execute customer requests to scrap obsolete, old, and end of life inventory.
· Daily review of Book to Book (BTB) report to identify and resolve inventory variances in a timely manner.
· Maintain OSD Log (Overages, shortages & Damages) and resolve all outstanding issues pertaining to inbound and outbound deliveries.
· Maintain customer claim's log, research customer claims and communicate results to customer and management. · Maintains records and reports as required. Ensures that inventory records are current and accurate. Prepares and maintains other records as required.
· Trains and instruct other users on using inventory management system (SAP).
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Minimum 5 years Inventory control or accounting
· Familiar with distribution and warehouse procedures and know inventory control functions
· Be a good communicator, both verbal and written have good interpersonal skills · Have good interpersonal skills
· Be proficient in data entry
· Microsoft Office skills
· Ability to read and comprehend basic instructions, to interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedures
· Must have good math skills
Skills and Abilities:
· Bilingual preferred
· Ability to write legibly
· Teamwork - showing a commitment to teamwork and collaboration
· Respect - extending dignity and respect to all people
· Integrity - fostering trust and a positive work environment
· Innovation - bringing creativity to the workplace
· Customer Focus - achieving Company, department, and personal goals through a strong customer focus
ManpowerGroup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in a professional, high quality work environment. It is the policy of ManpowerGroup and all of its subsidiaries to recruit, train, promote, transfer, pay and take all employment actions without regard to an employee's race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
- ManpowerGroup Jobs