HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Equipment Technician - Night Shift in Dallas, Texas
Medical City Dallas
Founded in 1974, Medical City Hospital is recognized for its state-of-the-art medical facilities and commitment to excellence in patient care. Located in Dallas, our medical team consists of more than 1,150 physicians, many of whom are recognized as the world’s best in their specialties.
The Support Technician will perform functions related to supplies and equipment for the CHSU. The Support Tech is not a direct care provider but will contribute to a safe environment of care for the patients served by the CHSU, for example:
- Use infection and biomedical control measures based on hospital policy and manufacturers’ instructions.
- Stock supplies, clean equipment and maintain pertinent documentation or quality assurance.
- Verify and follow up for preventive maintenance and/or expiration dates of equipment and supplies.
- Complete selected delegated tasks following competency validation, including preparation of equipment for sterilization.
- Maintain patient confidentiality.
- Effectively communicate between departments and healthcare team members.
- Support the mission, vision, and values of the organization.
Other duties as assigned.
One year of experience in acute care setting, preferred.
Job: *Nursing Support
Title: Equipment Technician - Night Shift
Location: Texas-Dallas-Medical City - Dallas
Requisition ID: 01505-103733