BenefitMall Broker Sales Representative in Dallas, Texas
Broker Sales Representative
BenefitMall is a national provider of employee benefits, payroll, HR and employer services. Working with a network of more than 20,000 Trusted Advisors, we enable small and medium sized businesses easy access to affordable quality workforce solutions including employee benefits, payroll, compliance, and HR Solutions. Our employees enjoy an inclusive company culture that helps them exceed their income by providing career growth opportunities while maximizing their talents and contributions to the organization. We also offer standard medical, dental, and vision benefits along with a casual work environment, tuition reimbursement and pet insurance.
Part of our team, you will market and generates sales of insurance products through existing agents/brokers and by developing relationships with new clients.
- Represents Company services in a positive and professional manner to ensure continued sales and Company growth by developing positive business relationships with agents/brokers.
- Maintains a good understanding of the Company’s products and processes and how agents/brokers interact with these products and processes.
- Develops increasing knowledge of insurance industry markets, products, and legal environments to provide a value-added service to agents/brokers.
- Works in tandem with Broker Sales Executive and Sr. Broker Sales Executives to effectively service agents/brokers and to encourage them to place their clients’ business with the Company by:
- Providing information on carrier administrative procedures and product availability, and direction in selection of appropriate group products.
- Placing outbound sales calls to Brokers; following up on requests for proposals as well as placing Broker recruitment calls to secure new relationships.
- Conducting group seminars/webinars to further educate our Customer base on the services we provide.
- Providing routine follow-up in coordination with BSE on quoting activity associated with assigned sales team.
- Providing assistance to agents/brokers in obtaining sales materials and supplies, including creating enrollment kits upon request.
- Conducting regular in-office and occasional on-site follow-up calls with brokers and prospective agents/brokers to market Company services.
- Listening to agents/brokers ideas, resolving conflicts, solving problems, and providing feedback to Company management.
- 15 to 20% face-time with Brokers in coordination with assigned BSE.
- Associates degree preferred, along with a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a related selling or telemarketing environment.
- Good knowledge of carrier plan features, benefits, and underwriting guidelines.
- Understanding of insurance products preferably attained through working in an insurance marketing or selling program.
- Insurance Producer’s License preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, and Outlook Exchange; proficient in Internet Explorer.
- Communicate with all levels of internal and external personnel, both verbally and in writing.
- Read and comprehend carrier plan features, benefits and underwriting guidelines, and Company guidelines.
We are an EOE F/M/D/V
BenefitMall provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other protected status. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Tracking Code: 3052-194
Job Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular