AT&T Associate Director - ecommerce in Dallas, Texas
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Our groundbreaking digital solutions provide intuitive and integrated experiences for millions of customers across online, retail and care channels. Join our mission to deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to customers around the world as we continue to evolve as a technology-powered, human-centered organization. As part of our team, you’ll transform the way we deliver a seamless customer experience with digital at the center of all you do. In our world, digital is much larger than just an eCommerce channel, we are transforming all channels to digitally perform as one team to create a better customer experience. As we move through 2021, the digital transformation will revolutionize the digital space and you can build a career that will propel your future.
About the Team
The Digital Merchandising Studio is looking for an Associate Director of Testing and Performance Management to join the team to help deliver a best in class customer experience on the web. The Digital Merchandising Studio is AT&T’s in house digital agency responsible for the content strategy, design and implementation and optimization of experiences across the AT&T digital properties.
About the Job
The Associate Director is a key leader within the Merchandising Studio. This role leads a team of 10 content strategists, producers and analysts responsible for the studio content testing program and digital analytics. The team is responsible for the overall success of the content testing program including test ideation, prioritization, hypothesis definition, production, testing and analysis. This role is also responsible leading analysts who provide actionable insights with respect to web and mobile application performance; effectiveness of digital marketing activities and online processes; online, social and online-offline channel interactions; and end-to-end user experiences.
Responsibilities and Day-to-Day View
• Build and grow personalization and segmentation roadmap
• Build ang grow testing roadmap
• Develop a/b and multivariate test concepts and testing strategies for content variations across the digital experience
• Work across peer organizations to increase the quality and volume of a/b and multivariate content tests resulting in additional sales revenue.
• Coordinate with partners to collect, refine and prioritize all new A/B test ideas that are added to the roadmap, with clear test description, hypothesis, important metrics, segmentation and more
• Set up test campaigns within Adobe Target using either code delivered by engineering or the tool visual editor
• Monitor results and statistical significance throughout the duration of a test and communicate early trends to partners
• Perform final analysis when tests end by pulling data with many layers of segmentation, calculating statistical significance and compiling results in a deck with detailed insights and recommendations
• Continually look for process and reporting improvements and implement those changes where applicable
• Become a storyteller in the organization, working to uncover deep analytical insights to drive high-impact results.
• Create in-depth strategic analytics that inform our digital content strategies. Clean, simple data visualizations are a critical element of digital analytics in the studio.
• Strengthen the use of data and thought leadership across the organization.
• Participate in team member recruiting and retention efforts
• Establish expectations and goals for team members while supporting with training/resources.
• Degree in business or quantitative disciplines such as statistics, mathematics, or economics
• 5+ years of formal management responsibilities for a team
• 5+ years of digital analytics experience required
• 2+ years with a/b and multivariate testing tools such as Adobe Target, Optimizely
• Proficient in utilizing web analytics platforms such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics, ability to build dashboards and reports within analytics tools. Perform final oversight and QA of all analytics deliverables.
• Excellent written & oral communication coupled with presentation skills
• Deep analytical experience across regression analysis, segmentation, predictive modeling, brand measurement, A/B, and multivariate testing
• Experience in multivariate testing, multivariate regression/logistic, mixed modeling, factor/principal components analysis, classification algorithms, support vector machines, random forest, or other machine learning techniques
AT&T is leading the way to the future – for customers, businesses and the industry. We're developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. Together, we’ve built a premier integrated communications and entertainment company and an amazing place to work and grow. Team up with industry innovators every time you walk into work, creating the world you always imagined. Ready to #transformdigital with us? Apply now!
We expect employees to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status.
- AT&T Jobs