Robert Half International Accounting Clerk in Dallas, Texas
Downtown Dallas company providing financial and accounting services to multiple advertising agencies has an immediate opening for an Accounting Clerk. Accounting Clerk Job Duties:
• Maintains accounting records by making copies; filing documents.
• Reconciles bank statements by comparing statements with general ledger.
• Maintains accounting databases by entering data into the computer; processing backups.
• Verifies financial reports by running performance analysis software program.
• Determines value of depreciable assets by running depreciation software program.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
• Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
If you are interested please send your resume to email@example.com
Organization, Dynamics AX (not needed), Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, PC Proficiency, Typing, Productivity, Dependable
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $17.00 - $19.00 / Hourly
Location: Dallas, TX
Date Posted: January 15, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 04121-9502404149
Staffing Area: Accountemps
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs