Robert Half International Account Manager in DALLAS, Texas
• Provide representatives with technical guidance regarding proper application of Mestex products.
• Provide representatives with technical guidance in selecting proper options and accessories to meet application requirements for Mestex products.
• Manage the selection of special options, features, and/or construction of Mestex products to assure trouble free operation of the equipment, and profitable sales to the reps and their customers.
• Act as liaison between the factory and the representative by providing information regarding:
o Order status
o Credit paperwork status
o Order pricing accuracy
o Submittal package accuracy
• Act as liaison between the representatives and Mestex management by providing information regarding:
o Market conditions
o Field problems
o Rep “attitude”
o Competitive information
o Quotation closure rate
• Conforms to all Quality and Environmental Management System policies, objectives and obligations.
• Perform any other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Excellent communication skills.
High technical proficiency.
Good organizational skills.
Ability to manage multiple projects in a demanding work environment.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $36.10 - $41.80 / Hourly
Location: DALLAS, TX
Date Posted: February 19, 2021
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 04120-0011712601
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs