NBC Universal Field Producer in Dallas - Fort Worth, Texas
Job Number 56747BR
Job Title Field Producer
Business Segment Owned Stations & Affiliate Relations
Sub-Business NBCUOTS - KXAS
Posting Category Content Development & Programming
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Country United States
City Dallas - Fort Worth
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 3 – 5 years experience in field production for entertainment magazine-style programming, talk shows and/or newsroom
• Knowledge of video camera equipment needed, including appropriate lighting, framing, placement of microphone, and audio monitoring
• Knowledge of Adobe Suite
• External applicants must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered (Note- job #).
• Must be willing to work at the production center in Fort Worth, Texas, just south of DFW Airport.
• Must be 18 years or greater
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must accept Solutions, as NBCUniversal’s Dispute resolution program
• A strong knowledge of North Texas’ arts, cultural and lifestyle offerings
• Possess excellent communication, organization and time management skills
• Experience with newsroom computer systems (e.g., iNews, Dalet)
• Understand the distinction between journalistic content and “paid for” content as it relates to the program and the legalities of disclosing “paid for” content
• Knowledgeable in social media strategy (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
• Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) written and verbal preferred
• Must have a passion for, and understanding of, lifestyle content
• Strong editorial judgement; strong research, writing and package writing skills
• Skilled in visualizing and shooting concepts effectively
• Work well in high-pressure and short-deadline situations
• Willingness to work as a member of a collaborative team as well independently
• Must have strong computer skills
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
- NBC Universal Jobs