NBC Universal Director, Digital Sales (NBC & Telemundo DFW) in Dallas - Fort Worth, Texas
Job Number 59091BR
Job Title Director, Digital Sales (NBC & Telemundo DFW)
Business Segment Owned Stations & Affiliate Relations
Sub-Business NBCUOTS - KXAS
Posting Category Sales
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Country United States
City Dallas - Fort Worth
• College/Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant sales experience
• 1-2 years sales management experience preferred
• Demonstrated strong expertise within the digital media space with an emphasis on OTT/video
• Experience working in large/medium traditional media organizations
• Proven history of selling thorough and consultative solutions to top brands and agencies
• External applicants are encouraged to submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered (note job # 16346BR ).
• Must be willing to work at the location in Ft. Worth, Texas just south of DFW airport
• Must be 18 years or greater
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Willingness to local travel, at times work outside of normal business hours, and, potentially on weekends with short notice
• Must have a valid driver's license.
• Driven results oriented leader
• The ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
• Deep North Texas media buyer/client direct contacts
• Able to adapt to new technologies, systems, and product offerings
• Willingness to work in a collaborative environment
• Strong ability to coach/mentor
• Multi-tasking skill set
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
- NBC Universal Jobs