Harbor Healthcare System Spiritual Counselor - Out-Patient - Full Time - Conroe in Conroe, Texas
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a full time Spiritual Counselor in the Conroe area.
The Spiritual Counselor is an integral part of the interdisciplinary care team and as such is responsible for delivered in a manner that is consistent with the patient and family beliefs and desire for the service, the organizations, or community clergy.
- Licensed in Ministerial Studies or Ordained - required
- 1+ years' experience as an ordained Minister, Pastor, Chaplain or Spiritual Counselor - required
- Experience with Hospice or Home Health - preferred
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Clean background, drug screen, and driving record
- Semi-monthly pay periods - Direct Deposit
- Healthcare Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(K)
- PTO (Personal Time Off)
- Holiday Pay
Harbor Healthcare is recruiting for Harbor Hospice of Conroe. Please apply directly through this website, complete the online application, and attach resume.
Title: Spiritual Counselor - Out-Patient - Full Time - Conroe
Company: Harbor Hospice
Location: Conroe, TX