Daybreak Venture Cook in College Station, Texas
The overall purpose of the cook position is to assure that resident meals are properly prepared/cooked and apportioned according to authorized menus in a timely manner. Incumbents assure sanitation and quality standards are met.
- Functional literacy in English is required.
- Physical ability to lift/carry equipment, food supplies, etc., is necessary.
- Ability to readily read, reapportion, and utilize menus/recipes is necessary.
- Experience in quantity food preparation/production is preferred.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills are necessary.
- Vision must be adequate to allow for reading of menus, cooking directions, etc. Daybreak Venture is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to our policy of providing equal employment opportunity to employees and job applicants in a manner consistent with applicable laws and regulations, including federal laws prohibiting employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or genetic information.