Texas Health Resources Paramedic-PRN-Night Shift-Emergency Dept-THC in Cleburne, Texas
Texas Health Cleburne seeks to hire a Paramedic (EMT-P) to work PRN, or as needed, in the Emergency Department.
The address is 201 Walls Drive, Cleburne, TX 76033
Salary Range is Min. $18.13/hr. to Max. $27.65/hr. - Based on relevant experience as listed on your resume.
• One "12 Hour" Shift Per Week
• 7:00 pm – 7:00 am
• Performs technical skills that are adapted to reflect the age-specific, developmental and diversity needs of the patient.
• Enhances patient care skills
• Serves as a patient advocate
• Provides for patient privacy and dignity
• Communicates per department expectations
• Demonstrates cooperative relationships by showing willingness to support team members.
• Acceptable use of interpersonal relationship skills with patients, families, co- workers, physicians, all disciplines, and other customers.
• Incorporates age specific safety/ infection control measures into patient care.
• Collects data relevant to the patient’s physical, psychosocial, cognitive and religious needs.
• Assists in meeting departmental/hospital KPI’s related to: Patient outcomes, Customer satisfaction, Financial performance, Organizational effectiveness and Community health care.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED) required.
• CLIAFE Must comply with CLIA regulations regarding foreign education equivalency required.
• 6 months recent Paramedic experience preferred.
• 1 year of Paramedic experience is strongly preferred.
Licenses and Certifications
• EMT-P - Emergency Medical Technician-Paramedic upon hire required and
• ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support upon hire required and
• BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support upon hire required.
• CPI - Crisis Prevention Intervention Training within 60 days of hire required.
• Possesses organizational skills to function in a fast paced environment
• Positive interpersonal skills,
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Able to perform basic computer skills
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne is a 137-bed, full-service hospital that has served Cleburne and the Johnson County area since 1986. Located about 35 miles south of Fort Worth, hospital services include surgery, women’s care, gastroenterology, orthopedics and ear, nose and throat care. The center has over 80 physicians on its medical staff and has been recognized as a 2013 Top Performer for Quality Care in a nationwide performance improvement project, an accredited Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers and designated a Pathway to Excellence® hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center. Recognitions like these make our facility intensely qualified to serve our community and your professional aspirations.
A few of Texas Health’s recent accomplishments:
2019 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®”.
Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor.
A “Best Workplaces in Texas” by Fortune and Great Place to Work®.
2019 “20 Best Workplaces in Health Care and Biopharma” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune (ranked #1).
A 2019 Gold level LearningElite award – national list of best organizations for learning and development by Chief Learning Officer magazine.
A 2019 “America’s Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes.
2019 "Top 100 Places to Work" by the Dallas Morning News (8 th time)
Fortune's list of Best Workplaces in Health Care (#1)
https://fortune.com/best-workplaces-health-care/2020/ Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2020 (#15) (6 th year in a row)
https://www.greatplacetowork.com/best-workplaces/100-best/2020 Great Place to Work's Best Workplaces in Texas™ 2020
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Texas Health Resources
- Texas Health Resources Jobs