AdventHealth PBX Operator - PRN in Burleson, Texas
PBX Operator - Texas Health Huguley- operated as joint venture between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth
* Location Address:* 11801 South Fwy., Burleson, TX76028
* Top Reasons to Work At Texas Health Huguley, Burleson, TX*
Our care for patients extend to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days a week Chaplains for spiritual support.
Award winning facility and departments including “Great Place to Work” by Becker’s Hospital Review and Gallup.
- Work with the latest technology and top experts including “Daisy Award” recipients while on the way to Magnet status—2020.
- Amazing medical benefits through Aetna plus an onsite full-service fitness center.
- Growth opportunities designed for each employee.
- Located about 10 minutes from downtown Fort Worth and near TCU in the award-winning school district, Burleson ISD which also provides a low-cost of living.
* Work Hours/Shift:*
PRN, Saturday 7a-3p and as needed
* You Will Be Responsible For:*
- Operate multi-position console and other communication systems in order to route callers to appropriate personnel.
Answers incoming calls and provides routinely requested information quickly and in a professional manner.Directs calls to proper person or department.
Pages emergency codes and announcements in a professional manner and according to specific guidelines.
Pages or uses beeper for required physician, department head or other hospital personnel in a professional manner for outside calls and in-house requests, according to hospital paging policies.
Performs light clerical duties, housekeeping and other tasks as assigned by the Director of Patient Access, as well as, exhibiting care with hospital property.
Is able to use the computer to look up or generate information needed for switchboard responsibilities.
Orders, issues, and maintains beepers for hospital employees.
What You Will Need:
- Must be able to answer multiple calls, handle emergency calls appropriately and portray a positive and pleasant image over the phone.
- High school education or equivalent required.
- Some experience with multi-position console is helpful.
Operates multi-purpose console and other communication systems in order to communicate incoming and outgoing calls and messages.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: Texas Health Huguley Hospital
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
- AdventHealth Jobs